Introducing lifestyle hotel BOTANIQUE
Our hotel has recently rebranded under a new independent name - BOTANIQUE HOTELPRAGUE, after finishing 10 Year successful partnership with the Jurys Inn Group. We are thrilled to introduce you to our lifestyle hotel concept inspired by nature, simply focused on guest comfort. A hotel by travellers for travellers; all we do is driven by a constant desire to improve and re-fresh our product.
INTRODUCING "BOTANIQUE LIFESTYLE" HOTEL CONCEPT KEY FEATURES
- After a light re-fresh, our lobby, bar & restaurant is now an inviting green oasis;
- New Bistro & Bar dining concept, anything from a fine dining meal to a salad or burger available;
- Gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian menus for guests with food allergies;
- Samsung Smart HD TVs are installed in all rooms & Wi-Fi you can rely on;
- New Organic amenities by Naturals Remedies in all rooms;
- Refreshed "made in Germany" bedding by FBF bed&more;
- Introducing Botanique Market in the lobby, a place where you can grab anything you need on your way in or out;
- In-Room Minibar is history - an empty mini-fridge available in all rooms for your convenience;
- Nespresso Coffee in our new Superior and Premium rooms - tea & coffee sets everywhere else;
- Free bottle of water on arrival for all guests;
- Gym upgrade with Life Fitness cardio equipment - staying fit on the road is important;
- Fast Online & Kiosk Check In and Check Out experience and streamlined arrival processes to save your valuable time coming soon!
"BOTANIQUE" MEANS WE CARE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
- An electrical car charging device now available in our garage, free of charge for our guests!
- No single-use plastic items like cups, straws, and plastic cutlery;
- No single-use toiletries like small bottles of soap and shampoo;
- Organic nature inspired toiletries in all rooms;
- Botanique Be Green program to encourage our guests to use towels for more than one day before we wash them available;
INTRODUCING NEW "NATURE INSPIRED BOTANIQUE ROOMS"
AND WHAT`S NEXT?
Teaming up together with famous Lábus architects and Olgoj Chorchoj design studio, we expect further 55 new premium rooms and a modern conference center to be expanded by 2022 as well further lobby & restaurant renovation.
My team and I are truly looking forward to welcome you in Prague!
With Warm Regards,