HYGIENE GUIDELINES COVID-19
The safety of our customers and staff always has been, is, and will be our highest priority. Given the current situation, we decided to implement the following safety protocols and preemptive actions to keep everyone safe.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach us anytime.
D: +420 226 222 606
- Up-to-date government regulations are followed, implemented, and overseen by a senior member of our management team.
- Social distancing signage based on our STAY SAFE program are displayed all around the hotel to remind everyone of keeping at least 2m distance.
- Disinfection is available all around the hotel and each guest floor.
- Face masks, respirators as well single-use gloves are available at the front desk for our guests if requested.
- Our guests are protected by plexiglass shields during encounters with the reception staff.
- All hotel premises are regularly cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated with increased frequency.
- Thanks to the cooperation with the professional community, we identified the most frequent "human-touch" places and surfaces, and we are treating those with increased care.
- We use licensed virus-killing cleaning products to ensure maximal protection.
- Our staff has been trained on full compliance with hygiene guidelines and pre-emptive measures.
- Filters in the air conditioning system are exchanged regularly and routine cleaning has been established to ensure full protection of both our guests and staff.
- Cashless payments are preferred to minimize physical contact.
- Operational procedures are in place how to handle any guest feeling unwell with symptoms of Covid-19, separation procedure in a secluded guest room, testing process and consultation with local hygiene government station.
- FFP2 face masks are worn by our staff during their shifts.
- Single-use gloves are worn by our staff where found appropriate.
- Our entire team is preventively tested for COVID-19 at least once a week before arriving at the hotel.
- Every employee is measured for high body temperature upon arrival at the workplace.
- Any employee with a slightly higher body temperature is not allowed to enter the hotel.
- As COVID-19 vaccination is now available in the Czech Republic based on age group scenario, all our team members are already going through the vaccination process from April 2021, and we expect everyone to be fully vaccinated in the upcoming few month.
- All our employees go through regular medical check-ups necessary to work in an accommodation facility.
- In addition to that, our restaurant and kitchen employees are certified for Gastronomy Work and Food Services, ensuring the high standard of our food and the safety of our guests.
- All rooms are regularly cleaned, disinfected, and ventilated.
- All guest rooms and public area locks have been equipped with new RFID contactless locks.
- All room keys are sterilized with a special disinfection machine.
- Each room will be vacant for at least 24 hours between each guest, as far as occupancy levels allow.
- For the maximum possible disinfection effect, we work with ozone generators with a UV lamp during room cleaning as well.
- Thanks to the cooperation with the professional community, we identified the most frequent "human-touch" spots and surfaces, and we treat them with increased care.
- We removed all paper leaflets and uploaded the info to the bacteria-free digital space of our in-house guest application.
- Minibar items are history – now an empty fridge is provided in the guest room and any snacks and drinks can be purchased in our Botanique market in the lobby.
- After the cleaning process is finished, the room is sealed with STAY SAFE SAFETY STICKER, and no one can enter it. The first person to do so is the guest upon his arrival.
- Non-requested maintenance is carried out in unoccupied rooms only.
- No housekeeping service can be requested based on any guest wish.
- Increased time quota has been allowed for our housekeeping team to allow in-depth cleaning of each guest room.
DINING & LOBBY
- We follow all actual government directions and ensure immediate compliance to them as they change on regular basis.
- Social distancing is exercised between each table, ensuring at least 1-meter space between guests.
- Our customers can choose breakfast to be served in the privacy of their room based on pre-order system.
- Once buffet breakfast is restarted, all food displays will be protected by screens / sneeze guards or served by our staff.
- We have reduced the number of chairs and tables in the restaurant, to provide mandated social distancing.
- Our chairs and sofas are regularly cleaned with disinfecting equipment.
- Our tables are thoroughly disinfected between each customer.
- Menus are available in Botanique guest application to reduce use of paper menus.
- Once occupancy levels increase, non-crowding processes will be in place during breakfast hours.
- Dine-in services and meals for our guests are divided from carry-out services provided for non-guests’ customers once allowed by the government.
- Our dishwashing equipment was re-programmed to longer, more throughout cleaning and washing cycles.
- Contactless Room service can be provided upon request.
- Government recommendations are followed in terms of social distancing to provide at least 2-meter distance between each seat in the conference room.
- Thanks to the new lighting system and its complete replacement in our conference rooms, we have achieved optimization of the air conditioning unit’s performance.
- These new units provide better air disinfection and circulation.
- Seats are properly cleaned by both wet and dry-cleaning methods after the end of the event.
- Tables are disinfected after every event.
- Electronic equipment and visual aids (flipcharts, markers) are disinfected with extreme care after each event.
- Any sharable items that are usually part of the event inventory were removed and are available upon request. (e.g., table mats, papers, pens, microphone set).
- The gym use is mandated by changing government regulations and might be closed as such during your stay, please check with us for current conditions.
- The hotel has set a rule of maximum number of 3 guests using the fitness centre at the same time.
- Social distancing is in place to be at least 2-meter distance between guests during individual exercise.
- The fitness room is regularly disinfected and cleaned after each guest use.
- The periodicity and frequency of these actions have been increased accordingly.
- There are disinfectant wipes placed in the fitness room for cleaning of fitness equipment as an addition to our cleaning processes.